Elmway Properties is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Elmway Properties may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 05.08.2019.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and Company
- Contact information including email address and phone number
- Usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. The source of the usage data is Google Analytics. This usage data may be processed [for the purposes of analysing the use of the website and services]. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may contact you by email or phone.
- We may process information contained in any enquiry you submit to us regarding products and/or services. The enquiry data may be processed for the purposes of offering, marketing and selling relevant products and/or services to you. The legal basis for this processing is Legitimate Interests.
- We may process information for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters. The notification data may be processed for the purposes of sending you relevant notifications and/or newsletters. The legal basis for this processing is Legitimate Interests.
- We may process any of your personal data identified in this policy where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the protection and assertion of our legal rights, your legal rights and the legal rights of others.
Retaining and deleting personal data
You have the right to the erasure of your personal data without undue delay. Those circumstances include:
- the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed
- you withdraw consent to consent-based processing
- the processing is for direct marketing purposes
- the personal data have been unlawfully processed.
Exclusions to the right to erasure include where processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation; or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If you require us to erase the data we have on file, please email a formal request to; firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What are cookies?
What is in a cookie?
A cookie is a text file stored in your browser and only the server that the web site is hosted on will be able to see the contents of that cookie. Cookie files contain some anonymous information, the site name and some text.
What to do if you don’t want cookies to be set
Although cookies are generally quite harmless, you may not want your web browser to store them. If you prefer, it is possible to block or delete them entirely. To do this, you will need to use your browser’s preferences, and more information can be found in your browser’s help files.
Which cookies do we use?
We use the following cookies on our web site:
Elmway Properties cookies are used to store data between subsequent requests of pages on the same website. This cookie is a session token, a piece of data that is used to determine if someone is still on a website. A session ID is typically given to a visitor on his first visit to a site.
We use this cookie to define sessions on the site to help us keep track of how many visitors we get, whether or not they return and how long they stay on the site – this supports us in our blogging efforts and in creating better content for you.
Google Analytics cookies are set by the tracking code ga.js and are used to provide us with data to analyse the effectiveness of our site. We use Google Analytics to analyse what our visitors like and what they don’t like. We then use this to manage our ongoing content strategy.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
Elmway Properties will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you information which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the GDPR. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
This website is owned and operated by Elmway Properties Ltd. We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 12093722 and our registered office is at: 2nd Floor One Hobbs House, Bessborough Road, Harrow, United Kingdom, HA1 3EX